Cattlemaster 480 - Ritchie
The casings of the CattleMaster Series are made from Ritchie's heavy-duty, impact resistant polyethylene construction that are heavily insulated for energy efficiency and Employs UV inhibitors for extended life. Ideal for 200 beef, 100 dairy.
- Install using the same concrete pad and drain-out configurations as the CattleMaster 48, 84, and 144.
- New, easy access dome cover
- Unique water seal keeps cold air away from valve
- Without Heat
- Trough and hardware are 304 stainless steel for durability and long life
- Fully adjustable thermostat
- 10 year warranty
The valve rubber in the Omni 3, Omni 5 and CattleMaster series may need to be changed due to normal wear and tear or due to a buildup of deposits carried through the valve by it's water source. For more information on Ritchie waterers, visit, http://www.ritchiefount.com
How to change ...The valve rubber in the Omni 3, Omni 5 and CattleMaster series...