DARE 1793 Insulted Spring Gate Handle- Old Ironsides
DARE Product Part 1793 Insulted Spring Gate Handle
Old Ironsides -- Steel Cased Gate Handle. Unbreakable.
These features make OLD IRONSIDES® better:
- Safety hook and body formed as one...from 7⁄8" diameter steel pipe.
- Spring mechanism consists of 4 1⁄4" long compression spring fastened to a 5⁄16" diameter eyebolt.
- All metal parts permanently assembled using 20 tons of force. No flimsy snap-on/push-on fasteners used anywhere.
- Large insulating grip measures 5 1⁄8" long with a 2 1⁄4" diameter flange for extra shock protection.
- Molded of a soft flexible material that will not chip, crack or break when abused.
- Performs in any climate.
- Metal parts plated to resist rust. Molded grip contains carbon black to deter UV rays.
- The heaviest, toughest DARE electric fence gate handle ever.
- Color: Black
For assistance call 1-866-991-2220